Monday, December 10, 2007

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Yes, Christmas has officially landed on our doorstep. Last week I went to a Secret Prayer Sister Christmas/revealing party on Monday (I was my best friend's prayer sister and my mom was mine! So cool for my first year!), a Baking Exchange party on Thursday (thanks Jana! My freezer's stocked.), Luke's work Christmas party on Friday, two hockey games on Saturday, and a quick trip down to Edmonton on Sunday to see Van Halen. I'm exhausted. Luckily caffeine is plentiful and I was able to stay alert on the snowy roads home this morning. I left Luke in Edmonton to write an exam so I had some serious alone time for five and a half hours - it's been a while since that has happened! I actually came up with a brilliant plan to tie the separate parts of the Sunday School Christmas play together. Now to write it up and get it sent out to the right people before Sunday! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Faith and Mark said...

5 hours to yourself. I'll be a little bit envious of that trip when we make it next week with 3 kids. Glad that you got the Sunday School thing figured out though, it's always great when those things come together, even at the last minuts.