Sunday, September 23, 2007

Another Autumn


Yes, the days do fly by quicker and quicker. Seems like only yesterday when I was impatiently waiting for the snow to go away! I love watching the fields grow and ripen - what is it about golden grass that fills my heart with joy?

On a totally unrelated note: I was talking with Titus yesterday after music practice, asking what he did while I was singing. "Oh, just colouring and glueing and scissoring." Why can I never come up with awesome words like that?

Another thing - where did the phrase "shake a stick at" originate? You know; "There were too many trees to shake a stick at." Does that even make sense? Anyone?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL I worked a summer at Turtle Tykes Daycamp, with 3-5year olds. I absolutely LOVED IT! However, over the 2months I noticed my grammar ever so slowly slipping....I said to Sean one day that I 'bleeded'. So all you have to do is spend some time with a lot of kids that aren't your own and your English will be all screwy :)

Oh, by the way, I still make silly grammar mistakes :D