Thursday, March 29, 2007

Ethan's last hockey practice

Thursday nights were always Ethan's hockey practices. After tonight they are no more, and Ethan moves up a level from Jr. Novice to Sr. Novice to play with Caleb next winter. Of course, we will still be going to Jr. Novice practices because of Titus. Oh, yeah, Ethan is the one on the furthest left, good old number 13 like his Dad and Grandpa. Eth sure improved a lot this year, and spent more of the practices and games on his skates than on his butt. The whole family got to skate with the team tonight and I got to show the boys how horrible my skating really is. I have no problem picking up speed, but stopping is another story. Titus even got out on some skates for the second time and did waaaaay better than I had expected. No tears, no tantrums, no whining. Just skating. I have to say, for such a dramatic child, this was almost miraculous. Sure hope it continues into next hockey season!

1 comment:

Faith and Mark said...

I can't believe that you have that much snow left. Tell those boys of yours that I wished I lived closer so that we could come watch their hockey games. We will have to plan a visit soon. Micah has been asking for your boys.