Wednesday, March 28, 2007

long time no see



Wow, it's been a while since I last posted! Not much of an excuse either - in fact, there is no excuse at all. It simply slipped my mind for the past couple of weeks. Maybe it had to do with the fact that spring is in the air! Observe.




Before spring (March 18 or 19)...





And today...
Notice the fence (or lack thereof). If you look real close in the first pic you can even make out snowflakes. See? Meltage has occured. I wasn't counting on it this year, due to the largest snowfall here in over 30 years. 30 years. That's as long as I've been alive!

Well, I had a fun day today. Heather and her boys came and picked me and Titus up in her cool van and took us to GP for lunch and a little shopping. Did you know that you only had to press a button to close the sliding door on the new vans? Not me. You should have seen me trying to close it by hand. Frustrating! AND a little embarrassing to tell the truth. We went to Rotten Ronnies (Mcdonalds, for the uneducated) for lunch and early enough so there wouldn't be a zoo in the playplace. Or so we thought. Turns out people hold birthday parties in there for their kids. What complete mayhem. Then we stopped by Sears so I could look for a new winter coat - yeah, that's right, I shop at the end of the season just to save money. Apparantly, the Sears aisles had the markings of a race track and Titus, Riley and Kyle had a heyday terrorizing the other shoppers and salespeople. After that grocery shopping and then on to home. My best friend is so funny. I almost peed myself on the way home. Did I mention I had a fun day?

No comments: